Welcome to The Northland Surgery
The Northland Surgery medical practice has been in existence since the advent of the National Health Service in 1948. Since then its format has changed greatly. Having commenced at 30 Northland Row, Dungannon, as a two doctor practice with one receptionist and one practice nurse, it had by 1989 expanded to a four group practice with an associated increase in nursing and clerical staff.
To cope with this expansion and the demands of a changing service in a modern health care system, the doctors proceeded to build a new purpose-built surgery at our present address. During these six decades of existence, patient care has been provided by many dedicated doctors, nurses and clerical staff, well known to most of our patients. However the new millennium has witnessed a population change in the Dungannon area with a much wider ethnic variation than ever before. This in itself has impacted on the practice which is now evolving to cater for the changing needs of all its patients in the years that lie ahead.
(Site updated 25/07/2014)